COVID Safety Protocols
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have modified our practice experience to help ensure your health and safety during your visit. These precautions have been designed to meet or exceed the recommendations of the Washington State Department of Health, ADA and CDC, as well as the current Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery plan from the governor’s office released 1/5/2021.
- Scheduling: Fewer appointment times are available throughout the day to allow increased spacing between patient arrivals and departures, and maintain low office occupancy.
- All patients must be pre-screened prior to their appointment to confirm they are symptom-free and have not participated in any events that may have exposed them to COVID.
- Upon arrival to the office, temperatures of all patients and Team Member temperatures are taken and recorded.
- Any person entering the office must have a face covering. This includes all patients, office Team Members, service technicians, and vendors.
- Only patients with appointments may be in the office. If you need to stop by the office for any reason but do not have an appointment, please call prior to entering the office so we may help ensure proper spacing.
- Patient areas have been equipped with HEPA filters to remove particulate and aerosols.
- Additional high-velocity evacuation systems are used in the treatment rooms to further capture and limit aerosols during dental treatment.
Elements of the practice experience that have not changed include:
- Maintaining strict disinfection and sterilization techniques.
- Our continued commitment to patient comfort.
- Our continued commitment to quality and excellence in dentistry.
- Both urgent and non-urgent dental treatments are available.